All committed to stop the pandemic
Ensuring your safety is our main priority!
The following measures are subject to change.
- Establishment of a systematic control system for the health passport
- Optimization of flows, specially at the exhibition entrances & exits
- Reinforced hygiene measures with disinfection of contact points
- Reinforced ventilation
PROTECTIVE BEHAVIORS - KEEPING SAFE
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all
- Distribution of hand sanitizer at each entry and exit and in the congress bags given to the delegates
- Respect of social distancing
- No maximum capacity in the conference room
- Indoor catering is allowed
Be aware that the presentation of a valid health passport is compulsory for all willing to access the AFTES 2021 congress.
COVID-19 Rapid tests will be available during mornings at the entrance of the Congress.
A dedicated team will be assigned to control the health pass and to ensure compliance with the application of measures.
The underground, a space of innovation
The central theme of this edition is “the underground, a space of innovation”. The underground in fact offers very many opportunities, on the urban planning level - with the creation of a range of facilities and new activities-, with regard to the design of studies - in particular with the assistance of numerical modelling - and also with respect to the great strides that are being continuously made in boring and construction plant, equipment and products.
A large number of captivating prospects are therefore on the horizon for this AFTES 2020 Congress!
|MILLARD Philippe||President of the Congress|
|BARROCA Bruno||Students, competition, underground space|
|HUMBERT Emmanuel||Scientific Commission|
|MERCUSOT Alain||Planning Technical Content|
|MOHAMED Sakina||Administration, accounting|
|PRE Michel||Scientific Commission|
|SCHIVRE Magali||Visits, innovations and international relations, AITES|
|BAJARD Nicole||Website, development of summaries and articles|
|GUILLAUD Maurice||Proofreading and verification of translation of communications, international relations|